Day 1. Nairobi - Nakuru
- NAKURU/ABERDARE LODGE SAFARI
- Departs daily at 09.00 hrs.
Depart to Nakuru for lunch and afternoon game drive inLakeNakuru for flamingos as well as the rare white rhino.The park is world's famous ornithological paradise with over 450 species of birdlife. Dinner and Overnight at Campsite .
- Day 2. Nakuru - Aberdare
- Breakfast and departure to Mweiga. Lunch at Aberdare Country Club. Afternoon transfer to The Ark for bird and game watching during the rest of your stay. Overnight at Campsite B, L,D.
- Day 3. Aberdares - Nairobi
- After breakfast, return to Nairobi (Optional lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant: US$ 45 per person), B
Need of airport transfer and hotel in Nairobi additional of 90US$ per person sharing
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.