4 DAYS NAIVASHA/ MAASAI MARA SAFARI
Departs daily at 14.00pm
Day 1. Nairobi - Lake Naivasha
Distance: 85km (1 hr 15 min.). Drive via the Rift Valley escarpment with breathtaking views of the world's greatest land rift to papyrus fringed Lake Naivasha. Sunset boat ride to see the hippos. Overnightaccommodation at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge, D
Day 2. Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara Game Reserve
Distance: 300 km. (5 hr.). Morning drive West past extinct Mt Longonot into Masai Mara Game Reserve with it high concentration of wildlife and outstanding scenic views. Afternoon game viewing drive. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge, B,L,D.
Day 3. Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day game viewing in this Maasai Mara typical savannah country a well-known site for various wildlife movies. Full board accommodation at the Mara Sopa Lodge, B L,D.
-Visit to a local Maasai village for a Maasai cultural tour: US$ 25 per person
-Hot air balloon ride: US$ 425 per person
Day 4. Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early morning game drive. After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi (Optional lunch at The Carnivore Restaurant: US$ 45 per person), B
4 DAYS AMBOSELI/TSAVO WEST/SALT LICK LODGE SAFARI
Departs daily at 8.00am
Day 1. Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
Day 2. Amboseli - Tsavo West National Park
Distance: 220 km (3 hrs. 30 min). Dawn and morning game viewing drives in this elephant paradise. Breakfast and lunch at the Lodge. In the afternoon drive to Tsavo West National Reserve. Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Lodge, B, L,D.
Day 3. Tsavo West - Salt Lick National Park
Distance: 150 km (2 hrs.). Morning game viewing drive. Breakfast and lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon visit to Mzima Springs en route to Taita Hills Game Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at the amazing Salt Lick Lodge designed for lofty game viewing from its thatched roof rondavels and walkways, B, L,D.
Day 4. Salt Lick - Mombasa
Distance: 250 km (3 hrs. 30 min). After breakfast drive to Mombasa, Indian Ocean Coast, B
Distance: 250 km (4 hrs.). Pick up from your hotel at 8am. Drive south to Amboseli National Park. Game viewing en route to your lodge with the immense grandeur of Mt Kilimanjaro in the background. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge, L,D.
4 DAYS ABERDARES/SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE
Day 1; Aberdare National Park;
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Aberdare National park arriving at the base hotel, Outspan, in time for lunch. After lunch transfer to Treetops lodge for Dinner and overnight. Floodlit game viewing.
Day 2; Samburu;
Breakfast and depart Abedare for Samburu National reserve arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge
Day 3; Samburu;
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 4; Nairobi;
After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving at 1400 hours.
All the above packages include:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.