6 DAYS ABERDARES/LAKE NAKURU/LAKE NAIVASHA/MAASAI MARA
Day 1; Aberdares;
Depart Nairobi for Aberdares arriving for lunch at the base hotel. Afternoon transfer for Dinner and floodlit game viewing at the tree hotel.
Day 2; Lake Nakuru;
Depart Aberdares for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. View the pink lake notable bird life and other wild animals. The park is currently a Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge.
Day 3; Lake Naivasha;
Early morning game drive. Breakfast and relax around the lodge. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon transfer to Lake Naivasha (Optional boat rides). Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 4;Maasai Mara;
Early morning breakfast and depart for Maasai Mara arriving for lunch. Mara is renowned for it great herds of wild game and more so it huge black-maned lion. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 5; Maasai Mara;
Full day in Maasai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at a lodge. (optional balloon safari).
Day 6; Nairobi;
Breakfast at the lodge and depart for Nairobi arriving at around lunch time.
6 DAYS SAMBURU/LAKE NAKURU/MAASAI MARA
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Samburu National Reserve arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2; Samburu;
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3; Lake Nakuru;
Depart Samburu after breakfast for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive, view plenty of birds species, chances to see the “Big five” and many others Dinner and overnight at lion hill lodge.
Day 4; Maasai Mara;
Depart Nakuru after breakfast for Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 5; Maasai Mara;
Full day in Maasai Mara with game drives (optional visit to Maasai Villages). All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 6; Nairobi;
Breakfast and return to Nairobi to arrive by approximately 1400 hours.
6DAYS LAKE NAKURU/MAASAI MARA/AMBOSELI
Day 1. Lake Nakuru National Park.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley. Lake Nakuru is an armchair in the Rift Valley Lakes. It is famous for great masses of pink flamingos. It contains the first Rhino sanctuary, other "Big Five" are also found here. Dinner and overnight at a Lodge.
Day 2. Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Morning game viewing drive and after breakfast, Depart for Maasai Mara crossing the Loita plains to the most scenic park in Kenya. Game viewing enroute to the Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 3. Maasai Mara.
Morning and afternoon game drive searching for the "Big Five" among plenty of other plains game. extend to the Hippo point where they submerge at the approach of a vehicle only to surface seconds later to short and gamble their displeasure. Optional visit to maasai villages. Meals and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 4. Amboseli National Park.
Early morning game drive, Breakfast and depart for Amboseli via Nairobi for lunch. After lunch proceed to Amboseli arriving to the Park at the foot of the mighty snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak. Early evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at a Lodge.
Day 5. Amboseli.
Morning and afternoon game drive in the park with magnificent views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and chances of spotting the "Big Five" among other plains game. Dinner and overnight at Lodge.
Day 6. Nairobi.
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, then depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
All the packages above include:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.