Budget/Camping Road safaris
Lake Nakuru & Aberdare: 3 Days
Day 1. Nairobi - Nakuru
Depart to Nakuru for lunch and afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru for flamingos as well as the rare white rhino. The park is world's famous ornithological paradise with over 450 species of birdlife. Overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge or Lake Nakuru Lodge, L,D.
Day 2. Nakuru - Aberdare
Breakfast and departure to Mweiga. Lunch at Aberdare Country Club. Afternoon transfer to The Ark for bird and game watching during the rest of your stay. Overnight at The Ark Lodge or Treetops Lodge, B, L,D.
Day 3. Aberdares - Nairobi
After breakfast, return to Nairobi (Optional lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant: US$ 45 per person)
Need of airport transfer and Accomodation in Nairobi additional of 90US$ per person sharing.
The package includes:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
- All meals as provided in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English /spanish/french/Driver Guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fee.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All arrival and departure transfers
- 24 hours stand-by contact number
- Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
- On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
- All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Laundry services.
- Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.