Kenya Luxury/Lodge Safaris
Maasai Mara and Nakuru National Park: 4 Days
Day 1 Maasai Mara;
Depart Nairobi morning for the journey through the floor of the Great Rift Valley view game enroute. Arrive Mara National reserve in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2 Maasai Mara;
A full day in the vast plains of Mara search for the big five as you explore the famous Mara reserve. Morning and afternoon game drives taken. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3 Lake Nakuru;
Pre-breakfast game drive, after breakfast proceed to the famous lake Nakuru, often referred to as the Pink lake for its great flocks of flamingoes. Besides birds there are a variety of wild game. Meals and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 4 Nairobi;
Pre-breakfast game viewing, take breakfast and depart for Nairobi arriving around noon.
The package includes:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
- All meals as provided in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English /spanish/french/Driver Guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fee.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All arrival and departure transfers
- 24 hours stand-by contact number
- Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
- On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
- All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Laundry services.
- Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.