7 DAYS SAMBURU/TREE HOTEL/LAKE NAKURU/MAASAI MARA
Day 1; Samburu;
Depart Nairobi for Samburu National reserve arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2; Samburu;
Full day in Samburu with game drives. (Optional visit to Samburu villages). All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3; Treetops;
Breakfast at a lodge and depart for the tree hotel arriving at outpan hotel for lunch. Afternoon transfer to treetops lodge for floodlit game viewing. Dinner and overnight at treetops lodge.
Day 4; Lake Nakuru;
Depart treetops hotel after breakfast and leave for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge.
Day 5; Maasai Mara;
Breakfast and leave for Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 6; Mara;
An extensive morning game drive is followed by a lazy restful afternoon by the poolside or another game drive. This part of the northern Serengeti is where the great wildebeest migration is resident and it will be possible to see huge herds of these animals covering much of the reserve. (optional balloon safari). Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 7; Nairobi;
Depart for Nairobi after breakfast, arriving at around 1400 hours.
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.