Kenya is probably the best African country for affordable game viewing and wildlife photography. Kenya is a comfortable, safe country, where the wildlife is accustomed to people and to a close approach by vehicles.
This safari is really for anyone who is serious, either about wildlife and nature photography, or about in-depth, intense, and patient animal viewing. The two, for a photographer, are the same, for patience, time, and luck are required in order to obtain great wildlife images. Please read the following section carefully. While almost everyone who travels with us are like-minded, there are, on occasion, one or two people who are not. This is not a safari for tourists. This is a safari for photographers and for those who really want to do a safari right.
Masai mara a 7th wonder of the world
Your Photography Safari Adventure Path in Kenya Parks ,Nairobi Excursions ,Expeditions and Wildlife Safaris Tours and Road lodge Wildlife Safari
Kenya offers tremendous game-viewing opportunities in the Masai Mara, Amboseli, Samburu.Great photos in n Kenya parks on sunset and sun downers
Day 1 Nairobi;
Arrival and airport Transfer to Nairobi Heron court Hotel B/B-Advise flight details
Day 2 Samburu;
Drive to Samburu. Lunch enroute. Check in PM game drive Accomodation at Samburu Sarova shaba lodge or Samburu Serena Lodge
Day 3 Samburu;
AM and PM Game drives Accomodation at Samburu Sarova shaba lodge or Samburu Serena Lodge
Day 4 Nakuru;
Drive to Lake Nakuru PM game drive at Lake Nakuru accomodation at Lake Nakuru Lodge or Sarova lion hill lodge
Day 5 Nakuru;
AM and PM game drive at Lake Nakuru accomodation at Lake Nakuru Lodge or Sarova lion hill lodge
Day 6 Maasai Mara;
Drive to the Maasai Mara PM game drive in Mara accomodation Masai Mara Keekrok Lodge or Mara Figtree Luxury Camp.
Day 7 Maasai Mara;
AM and PM game drive or Spend the day viewing across the rich tree studded grassland and Rolling hills. Siesta at lodge or visit Maasai Villages at a small fee paid separately accomodation Masai Mara Keekrok Lodge or Mara Figtree Luxury Camp.
Day 8 Maasai Mara;
AM and PM game drive or Spend the day viewing across the rich tree studded grassland and Rolling hills. Siesta at lodge or visit Maasai Villages at a small fee paid separately accomodation Masai Mara Keekrok Lodge or Mara Figtree Luxury Camp
Day 9 Nairobi;
Drive to Nairobi then Afternoon Nairobi National Park.Overnight at Heron court Hotel Nairobi
Day 10 Amboseli;
PM game drive Amboseli National Park accomodation at Oltukai Lodge or Amboseli serena Lodge
Day 11 Nairobi;
Early AM game drive Amboseli National Park-with Picnic lunch Overnight at Heron court Dinner at Carnivore restaurant Nairobi Transfer to Airport or Overnight and transfer back to Heron Court hotel Nairobi.
Tour finishes Nairobi.
Price is US$ per person
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.